Monday, December 8, 2008

Social Issue

The title of my Social Issue was, “These Shoes, Tell A Story”, the ways that this issue effects me is, that everyone has a story to tell, everyone is different and some people may think they have a harder life then the next person but the reality is that each of us as individuals suffer through many different things in our lives, and by expressing myself through this picture I was saying that we all go through things and we all experience different things whether it be good or bad.
I chose to take a picture of old shoes that I don’t wear anymore because that symbolizes, experience and struggles that I’ve personally have been through in my life, and it seemed like a easy way to get my point across without making it obvious, and by having that picture is how I thought of the statement because, by saying “these shoes, tell a story” its saying that I’ve seen a lot and I have been through a lot and I believe that a lot of people can connect to the photograph.

No comments: