In a lonely, cut down forest, stands a man, crouched over as if he is trying to find his balance, standing high on two wooden beams, he has attached many branches as if to make wings for himself, as he try’s to escape the darkness that is closing in on him.The whites and grays from the middle of the picture move you to the emphasis of the picture of the man who is wearing a dark suit.
This photograph portrays how lonely we become and how darkness is something you don’t want in your world and how sometimes we feel like we just want to fly away into a different world, and we wouldn’t stop short of trying everything.
1 comment:
Excellent start. I like the description, "In a lonely, cut down forest..." I think that is visually accurate, as well as emotionally true. You did a good job with each aspect of the critique. It felt a little short, but that might just be because I was enjoying your description and interpretation so much, I wanted to hear more.
Post a Comment