Friday, October 24, 2008

Scary Expressions


When I look at this picture it makes me think of how artistic you can make your picture become, it also makes me think of how scared I would be if I were to see myself looking like that.

When I look at this picture it makes me think of how well I made the ghost, and how the setting works out with what I was trying to accomplish in this picture, one thing I thought of is how I should have made the ghost coming at the other direction by having the one that looks like casper coming at me instead of away.


When I look at this picture it makes me think of how scary I look by the design that was coming out of my face and the color of my eyes, it looks like a monster that would come after you, it also reminds me as if it could be a alter ego, that, thats the other side of something just a creepy, scary monster.

No comments: