Friday, October 3, 2008

Creative Me

This project was an opportunity for us to put the tools we have learned to use. We were to take one of our portraits, and change it creatively using the following: selection tools, layers, adjustment layers, layer styles, blending options, paint brushes and opacity.
The thing I like most about the image is the colors that i used are not normal colors that you would see for instance the rim is yellow instead of orange or red, and the sky being green, I also liked that I could make the jersey purple.
The tool I like the most is the magnetic laso tool because it allows me to get exactly what I want and it gives me a clean line everytime.
I feel confident on my photoshop skills I have learned alot of different techniques and I feel like I am capable of making a image to however somebody wants it
.

No comments: