Friday, September 5, 2008

Extreme Angles

In order to get my extreme angle I had to get on one knee and I had to point the camera at a upward position.
Some things that I liked in my picture was how it looked in black and white and also how Melissa was looking downward to the ground with a serious face as if she was going to jump off the top of it, it shows emotion in the way that she is only holding on by finger tips on the pole.
Some things that I could have done to make it better is if i was closer to her and i took it at more of a angle and also if I could have eliminated the bottom where she was standing if I did that it would have showed or given off the impression that she was going to jump off from a higher point, something else that could have made it better is if her body was at more of a angle and if the sun was pointing or shining on her face.
The different effects the extreme angles gives off is simply in its name it gives it a extreme way of looking at something, it can put more emotion into the picture, where a picture that is took in looking at somebody straight away. A reason I would choose to do a extreme angle is because it shows different emotions it makes us think about the picture and the feeling that someone has and it shows a differnt compostion as to where someone might jus take a regular picture.

No comments: