Thursday, September 11, 2008

Contact Sheet

Overall I was happy the way my contact sheet came out I think I used my space pretty well and the pictures that I chose came out really good and they kept a good compostion with the rest of the images.
Some things that I did well was was I made sure the compostional tricks didn't cover up any of the emphasis's in the pictures it was seperated well with the other photos.
One thing I could have done better is making the pictures a big bigger so it would would cover some of the white spots that are shown on the picture.
Of all the picture of the compositional tricks my favorite was the Macro: Depth of Field picture because it shows only the emphasis of the picture which was the flower and it blurs out the rest of the back round like the leaves and other flowers there were on that branch.
The one i liked the most was doing was the leading lines because when we were given that, the amount of pictures and where we could take them was endless because there is lines everywhere we look and it was a hard choice to choose because you can take a picture of virtually everything.

No comments: